26/10/2006

Information On Beck



UPDATE: The links below are now working. Splendid.

If I know you, and I think I do, I think you listened to the new Beck album and you went "Yeah, it's alright, bit disappointing though." That's what I thought but I gave it another listen and its better than you think. Okay, it's no Odelay or my favourite Mutations, but there are some really good tracks on there. And I think anyone who can give songs as good as the following away to b-sides, soundtracks and other artists deserves another listen:

Beck - Salt In The Wound
Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes
Beck - Deadweight
Beck - Feel Good Time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey james, can't get these beck tracks to download - have they been removed?

Sunny Walks said...

they're very tetchy...I couldn't get em to work forst time around...but I got em in the end. Persistence is the key.