25/11/2006

More Heads



Six months ago when I left the UK to come and live here, I was given two of the finest gifts I have ever received. The first was an ipod nano, a device I now cannot live without. The second was the Talking Heads Brick, containing every album as a CD and DVD, with unreleased tracks and videos. So by way of thanks, albeit somewhat belated, to you (as there is a high probability that if you are reading this you contributed to one of those gifts) I will post all of the bonus tracks from the Brick here over the next couple of months. Starting today with 77:



I Feel It In My Heart (Alternative Version) - Talking Heads (Open a new window to download)

I Wish You Wouldn't Say That (Alternative Version) - Talking Heads (Open a new window to download)

Love -> Building On Fire (Alternative Version) - Talking Heads (Open a new window to download)

Psycho Killer (Acoustic) - Talking Heads (Open a new window to download)

Sugar On My Tongue (Alternative Version) - Talking Heads (Open a new window to download)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a FEAST...a veritable FEAST of heady goodness my friend. I thank you indeed for these gifts.

I maintain that if it were not for you and your kind I wouldn't knwo what I was supposed to be listening to.

I am not a muso, but my friends are.