29/09/2006

First Brazilian Gig!

I'm feeling excited because I have my first Brazilian gig coming up, and what a gig it is. So good that I'm prepared to make a 1088 mile round trip from Brasilia to Sao Paulo to go. The line up includes TV On The Radio, Thievery Corporation (yawn), Yeah Yeah Yeah's and Daft Punk. I have wanted to see Daft Punk live for years so this was the clincher. In fact I was going to buy a ticket anyway, then I found out that the Yeah Yeah Yeah's (who I like lot) and TV On The Radio (album of the year contenders? I think so) were also playing. And that was that.

It will be interesting to see how the audience reacts to the bands, and how, if at
all, they will be different. I will post a full report after the event, no doubt.

Prince - Kiss (Daft Punk Remix)

No comments: